Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, November 22, 2004

***Super spouse to the rescue***

We saw--finally--the movie, the Incredibles, on Saturday. Wow! We haven't enjoyed an American animation since Finding Nemo. Both The Spouse and I enjoyed the more quiet beginning and the rocket ride that formed the latter half of the movie. You know a movie's good when the audience clapped several times throughout its showing and at its ending.

Sunday I played Mr. Incredible to The Spouse when I drove an hour up to Northridge to drop off some forgotten toiletries. Now I hope that my endurance is super today: I continued reading Kushiel's Dart after I got home from writing and got sucked into the dark fantasy, reluctantly putting the book aside at 0300 in the morning. Ugh.

1 Comments:

  • oh i loved the Incredibles! thought it was hilarious.

    By Blogger Joe, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?