Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, January 14, 2005

***Snap out of it***

Back last month, I was discussing with my sister how she felt disorganized. She knew she could keep a clean house, work full-time, and be a wife and mother (and don't forget daughter and sibling and....)

Ah, hmmm. Anyway, I've been feeling the same way for quite some time. (Disorganized, that is. I'm still male, thank you very much.) I look at all my projects and my time and know I can get a handle on it all.

...


Huh. Change in focus on this post. What was to be a whine session (with soy cheese, of course) has set the wheels in my head spinning as my brain revs up to figure out what are my goals, projects, and daily tasks.

Be right back. I have things to do--

3 Comments:

  • Go get 'em tiger (uh your goals that is!)

    By Blogger Jessica, at 2:42 PM  

  • As Joe Jackson once said, you can't get what you want until you know what you want. Figuring it out is three-fourths of the battle. Good luck, Joel!

    By Blogger SwanShadow, at 12:26 AM  

  • soy cheese?! hmmmmmmmmm.....

    By Blogger Joe, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?