Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Words and Weights

Words
Plant your arse and...
I have not written since December. Nothing else really to say. I'm off from work Friday and am scheduling time to write. Goal: at least a page.

Weights
Half-arsed...
My workouts have been catch and catch can the past two weeks. The good news is that my weight has remained below 210. This creates the nice side-effect of allowing me to fit in my size 36 pants comfortably (which means I'm a size 35 at the waist again.)

I usually attend the Monday and Tuesday night cardio. I've noticed, though, I run out of breath in those classes far earlier than I used. Red flag: I'm slipping quickly out of shape. I know I just have to set aside time to add at least one more cardio class to get my endurance back. It has to be, though, from Thursday on. Working out early in the week and no more work outs afterwards is useless.

I'm still working on the weights issue. I have access to the weight room at work since early this week. All I need to do is develop a schedule and, more importantly, start it. I know that, once I begin, I'll have little trouble in maintaining the schedule.


But those beginnings....

2 Comments:

  • Arse planting? Man, I don't want to see the bloom! :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 2:53 PM  

  • Get up offa that thing
    And dance till you feel better
    Get up offa that thing
    just try to release the pressure


    Don't make me send James Brown over to get funky on your arse!!!

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?