Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

***Tuesday Thrills***

Words
Worked more on the plot of PD.


Weights
Cardio followed by weight training. Either I'm getting stronger or the class(es) were not as tough as usual. (Exception: pushups. Ugh.)

Whatever
Something magical happened yesterday. As I chatted with my friends CS and GAC over the book, Sellevision (consensus on the book: it was an okay read), I felt...happy. Not one of those giddy feelings you see sometimes among people (especially teens), but a contentment I haven't felt in a while.

Maybe it was the euphoria from the workout (see Weights above). Maybe I was still riding high from meeting many of my peers last Saturday after years of absence. Maybe it was the rush from my new book. But I do know, as I joked with the duo outside the parking lot, that I was there: in the moment, not worrying about my life or my emotions being in a different place.

What a rush or, in this case, not a rush.



(Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owners.)

1 Comments:

  • oogling sounds funny. of course i wouldn't mind a hot gym bunny (or gun-toting French Canadian RCMP officer) oogling me.

    By Blogger Joe, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?