Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, August 01, 2005

***Rollin, rollin, rollin***

Dropped off the car at a local Mazda dealership and rented a Mazda Tribute for my pains. Yeah!

Lunched with one of my siblings. Ugh. Those sushi rolls are really filling.

I enjoyed the time. We haven't had a chance to chat without either children or spouses with us. We discussed our parents (of course), other sister, and our lives in general. Note to self: my sister is a worry-wart as much as me. Scary.

Spoke with The Spouse sporadically throughout the day. R. will be coming home tonight. Yeah!

Got a sad e-mail message from one of my ex-co-workers. Though her department was one of those closed, she was asked to stay for at least another month. She said it was quite dead in the building and she missed the comraderie from everyone. Sigh. I know how she feels.

Working out tonight. Then writing. Will push working on the bills to tomorrow after applying for my unemployment stuff from the EDD.

1 Comments:

  • Your EDD has a nice politically correct and neutral name just like our agencies. I am waiting for welfare workers to be renamed Social Complacency Technicians.:)

    By Blogger Leon, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?