Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

***Monday and Tuesday: Days in name only***

Extremely productive Monday. I attended a 0600 cardio/weight-training class and nearly had my arse handed to me. But I felt good, accomplishing one of my major tasks. This set the tone for the rest of the day. I finished up some bills, instructed one of our contractors, wrote (though very little), did the (food) shopping, and even some housework.

Tuesday proved to be the opposite. First, I should have crawled out of bed at 0800 to start some housework. Instead I lounged around until 1100 and would have stayed there except for some calls from one of my (job) recruiters and a company returning my call about my resume.

My original plan was to clean house until 1100, lunch, then head out to a job placement facility down in Irvine to research some jobs before writing later that afternoon. Well, I had lunch but spent the rest afternoon working on on prep work. Yeah, one can call it writing but I don't.

Hit the gym afterwards for a much needed relief. Is it mean, or is it getting harder to recover from workouts as one gets older? Afterwards I joined my friends for companionship and discussion of Harlan's Race. Ended the evening eating pie with the spouse.

Hmmmm. Pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?