Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

***Monday and Tuesday: Days in name only***

Extremely productive Monday. I attended a 0600 cardio/weight-training class and nearly had my arse handed to me. But I felt good, accomplishing one of my major tasks. This set the tone for the rest of the day. I finished up some bills, instructed one of our contractors, wrote (though very little), did the (food) shopping, and even some housework.

Tuesday proved to be the opposite. First, I should have crawled out of bed at 0800 to start some housework. Instead I lounged around until 1100 and would have stayed there except for some calls from one of my (job) recruiters and a company returning my call about my resume.

My original plan was to clean house until 1100, lunch, then head out to a job placement facility down in Irvine to research some jobs before writing later that afternoon. Well, I had lunch but spent the rest afternoon working on on prep work. Yeah, one can call it writing but I don't.

Hit the gym afterwards for a much needed relief. Is it mean, or is it getting harder to recover from workouts as one gets older? Afterwards I joined my friends for companionship and discussion of Harlan's Race. Ended the evening eating pie with the spouse.

Hmmmm. Pie.

2 Comments:

  • Yummy Pie! It is harder to recover from workouts when aged Joel (I know too firsthand) In the long run it is doing us both good though so keep up the good work!

    By Blogger Keith, at 9:12 AM  

  • mmmm..pie indeed. Save me some!!!

    By Blogger angreeblkcub, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?