Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Weekend Warriors...NOT

Saturday we crawled out of bed around 10:00 AM which is early for us. Spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon surfing the Internet: R. for anime cells; I on Tribe.net. We finally relented to growling stomachs and drove out to eat.

We had a fine meal at one of our favorite thai food restaurant. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it as normal since my sinuses started to act up. They remained active throughout the day even after taking meds. Later I realized the true cause: lack of sleep.



(Image found on the WWW. All rights to owner.)

We drove down to the Irvine Spectrum to see if one of the photo stores had the Canon A80, a digital camera. They didn't and, disappointed, we walked about. We later learned that Canon was phasing out the camera for the upcoming A90. Sigh. Technology.

We finally did some "work" by driving up to Buena Park to check out a flooring store recommended by our contractor. R. spent a good hour investigating samples and questioning the proprietor. We took the sames home and continued to discuss the issue. Finally I claimed fatigued and was able to get the necessary rest to relieve my sinuses.

We spent the rest of the evening surfing the Internet and reading. Food, of course, was leftover Thai.

(continue)

9 Comments:

  • Re: picture
    Yuck! And I might say, yuck, again. :]

    By Blogger SBB, at 7:11 AM  

  • Oh god....I think I'm gonna hurl...

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:51 AM  

  • RE: hurl.
    I didn't feel that bad.
    Hmmm. Maybe this was the wrong pic....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:55 AM  

  • Um. Those would be some Fitchburg State (Mass.) boys right there. That's a common sight to see in Fitchburg. I'm jaded.

    By Blogger Tuna Girl, at 1:28 PM  

  • Re: Fitchburg.
    What are they doing?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:57 PM  

  • they look ecstatic in their disgust. like repulsion in slow-mo. poetic. revolting.

    By Blogger Joe, at 8:47 PM  

  • Re: ecstatic.
    You noticed that too, eh? ;-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:50 PM  

  • Omigosh... First visit.. and this picture pops up. (Just as bad as my story about poop juice being sprayed on boat passengers in Chicago.) I see we have similar gross interests. Cool. ;-)

    By Blogger Rick Aiello, at 12:21 AM  

  • They're doing what all good frat boys do Thursday through Monday: drinking until they puke while making homophobic comments and chasing tail. ;-)

    By Blogger Tuna Girl, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?