Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, May 06, 2005

***Wednesday, Thursday duo***

Words
Worked more on the plot of PD. Getting a feel for the main characters’ (MCs) motives.

Weights
Tried strength training followed by cardio (step) Thursday night. The former left me aching but with bigger muscles; I could have done the latter in my sleep. (But the instructor complimented me for my enthusiasm.)

Whatever
Dealing with the contractors and their work. Don’t want to say much more except that I told R. that the beauty of the end result is marred by the process. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • Ugh! Contractors! All crooked or incompetent or both.

    Or that's what they taught us in Architecture school, and a lot of second-hand comments have borne that out.

    By Blogger TK, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?