Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twenty One Hundred

I normally don't follow politics. I do, however, follow entertainment, and that's an excellent word to describe the current presidential race.

Case in point: Lindsey Lohan. I cannot believe the media's put her in the middle between Obama and McCain. I mean, I'd never come up with those three in my most perverse threeways.

But there she is, the "is she or is she not a lesbian", spouting her views about the candidates on her Myspace page, and ultimately climaxing the media frenzy with her offer to Obama to help his campaign. Which was rejected which then prompts a response from her estranged father while also causing the McCain camp to attack Obama which then....

Entertainment, see?
--
Carpe Diem (seize the day)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?