Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twenty Three Hundred

Oh, my. Only one more post left.

so, how'd I do? Well, I discovered that my penchant for following multiple thoughts served me well in this experiment. If I had written down each one as a reminder and posted one each day, I could have easily filled a month or even more. All I have to do is think "what if...?" and bam! There's a post.

So what were some of those thoughts that crossed my mind? Well:

  • What if I had sex with those co-workers whom I thought were attractive? What would we do? What would we say? And would I submit it to Penthouse?
  • Why do I like Mazda cars so much?
  • Superman is such a wuss. Here's why....
  • Why normally smart gamers get stupid over 3.x versus 4E.
  • G. should/shouldn't be a writer. (Here's why....)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Why do you like Mazda cars?

    And Superman -- not dark, moody, depressing Batman -- is my favorite superhero. So why do you wrongly think he's a wuss? :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 8:06 AM  

  • tech: regarding mazda. future blog post!

    as for superman -- he's way too idealistic, allowing evil too many ways out.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:39 AM  

  • You like Mazda cars because they have responsive engines, perfect shifters, balanced and sporty suspensions, and comfortable seats.

    Rotary engines are also super cool Wankel!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 AM  

  • glenn: they're gorgeous cars, too!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?