Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, August 13, 2004

Where were you on this date in May (and June and July...)?
(A rare second same day post)


(Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to their owners)


I thought of this little exercise a while ago.

One of the reasons I created and (try to) write and post regularly in my blog is I easily forgot what I've been doing in the past. While it's very Zen, it's very irritating when folks ask me what I've been up to. So I decided I'd look at all the entries--if any--I posted on this day back in May, June, and July and respond to them.

Here are the entries. Read the links before reading the response; otherwise, they make no sense:

Thursday, May 13, 2004
Wow. That was a busy post. I think that was the last time we went to the RenFair that month.

And there was all that work on the house: the new A/C and furnance. But they're worth it: the house nicely freezes when we want it. And I'm spending way too much time watching the HDTV. Unfortunately, our pocketbooks still haven't recovered....

(No entry for June 13, 2004)

Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Just an update for my other two blogs. Nothing special here. Move along....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?