Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, August 15, 2004

You know you blog too much when....

...you see a cute guy/grrrl and wish you had you digital camera/cell phone with cam so you can take a pic and post it on your blog with all the...appropriate...commentary on packaging, wrapping, etc.

...you realize the procedure you've been writing at work will make a great post.

...you can discuss the Comment systems by Haloscan and blogger.

...while driving, you're thinking of all the ways to write a post to maximize comments from your readers (i.e., add pics, using bold, italics, etc.)

...you check your blog 2-3 times an hour to see if anyone's left a comment on your latest post.

...instead of calling your friends/psychologist/spiritual guide or going on chat, you post your latest prob in anticipation of the latest "free" advice from your readers.

...you're bored so you post how much you're bored and get into discussions about how bored you are with those who comment about your post about being bored.

9 Comments:

  • Uh oh. I see myself in three of those! :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 11:30 AM  

  • omg. is there a support group for this? blog anonymous?

    By Blogger Joe, at 10:23 PM  

  • Re: blog anonymous.
    I believe so. It's a blog :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:54 PM  

  • Hi, my name is Firemind and I'm a blogaholic...

    Scary isn't it?

    By Blogger Leon, at 2:05 AM  

  • I can quit any time I want to ...

    By Blogger SBB, at 7:36 AM  

  • i check my blog every fifteen minutes :) i am considering signing up for haloscan's premium service so I don't have to keep checking if anybody wrote comments :) except i am too cheap.

    By Blogger No Milk Please, at 8:29 AM  

  • I am so all of the above!! I even started getting a Feed Reader to make my life easier.

    By Blogger GrooveTheory, at 8:35 AM  

  • i've actually become addicted to reading other people's blogs too... i now also compose possible comments on their blogs in my head.... i need help.

    By Blogger Joe, at 9:57 PM  

  • Re: comments in head.
    You, too? Yikes! We need to find a group :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?