Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

***Monday mulch***

Words
Outside of my reading group’s book, I still haven’t found anything to read of interest. I have selected a historical mystery, which is a good start. But I still haven’t found a good relationship book similar to my current work-in-progress (WIP) to be inspired. Aargh!

Weights
Decided to forgo an extra hour and a half of cardio and weight-training and instead just did a hour’s worth of cardio. I think my belly’s staying flat on its own instead of me having to suck it in daily.

Whatever
R.’s having a frustrating time at work. Events seem to conspire in not only adding more work but pulling away time to the required follow up and, especially, paperwork. While I’m supportative, I’m beginning to wonder if it truly is time to start looking for new employment for the dear thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?