Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, May 16, 2005

***Saturday, Sunday Sitcoms***

Words
I spent much of Saturday afternoon working on my outline. Unfortunately, it was spent in frustration as my Muse refused to give me more plot. I countered by working on the first chapter.

Weights
I originally planned to take a cardio class Saturday morn but The Spouse seduced me into staying in bed. Well, there’s always Monday….

Whatever
R. had plenty of work on Saturday but we made the best of it. We had breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants. We checked out new garage doors before driving down to look at used vehicles at the Carfaire. (I think R.'s trying to "channel" away my continued enthusiasm towards cars. Hah! That's like trying to drain a teen's sex drive.) I then brought our Accord hybrid for its latest maintenance check. (Driving 160+ miles roundtrip daily puts a lot of wear an tear on any car.)

Then I made the mistake of walking around. I saw the high end trims of the Pontiac G6

*


and the Buick Lacrosse next to each other in the adjacent dealership.

*

Sigh.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my outline (see above) with less than spectacular success. We ended the evening with a late dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant (where we stocked enough leftovers for the next three days) which we walked off at the local Barnes & Noble.

Sunday we joined R.’s family for a belated Mother’s Day celebration. Afterwards, we visited the Renaissance faire where I finally reassembled my puzzle ring. Overall, a fun-filled weekend.


*(Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owners.)

1 Comments:

  • My last two cars have been Buicks and I really like the look of the Lacrosse. Unfortunately, all I can do is look at it right now :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?