Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Short and sweet

Words
Very little writing since Monday. Part of the reason is that I'm stuck at a certain scene. I'm debating if I want to go ahead and start the "zero" draft or continue working on the outline.

Weights
I'm making up for lost time here. Did two and a half hours of workout Monday: half-hour of cardio, followed by an hour of weight training, then followed by forty-five minutes of more cardio. Mercifully, I had an hour brake between the weight-training and the second cardio class.

Tuesday I did cardio followed by weight-training. My muscles hadn't fully recovered from the Monday session (heck, it hadn't recovered from last week's session!) but I'm definitely getting thicker: arms, legs, and chest. And I love the high I get from the workouts.

Whatever
The above stuff's enough at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?