Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, September 19, 2008

My love/hate relationship with Fridays

I both love and hate Fridays.

The atmosphere changes here on Friday. Everything slows down as people mentally prep for the weekend. Sometimes you might as well have a four-day work week the way some folks treat Fridays.

Normally I'm not one of those folks. Blogging is a 24/7 affair. I've developed, though, blogging techniques so that prepping Monday's batch isn't as arduous like earlier in the week. It also helps that I can post during the weekend, too, and from home.

So I sit in my cube, sipping coffee, restlessly determining what my next task will be that moment. Shall I continue my research for hotel for next month's auto race? Prep an article list for my freelancers? Or check office stock?

I need another cup of coffee. Oh! Happy Pirates' Day!

--
Carpe Diem (seize the day)

2 Comments:

  • Ahoy Matey! Good to read ya again.

    I'm busy at my new blog trying to survive without online games.

    Keep on blogging and have fun. Cya.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 AM  

  • leon: thanks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?