Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, October 07, 2002

At work.

Very interesting. After I foward articles from my Hotmail account to my work account (so I can read them later during breaks or lunch), I've received e-mails stating that the message was deleted due to "sensitvie" material. But I still get the message. I wonder if the company's servers automatically generate such messages in hopes to discourage future ones. I am now considering that, for the future, to just save the articles.

Yesterday (Sunday) we woke a bit earlier (around noon). We grabbed lunch down at the Irvine Spectrum, then hit the B&N in the complex and Huntington Beach. Oh! Also checked out the Bookman II. It had been a while since we'd been to either place. We both purchased some nice stuff.

Stopped by Starbucks for chatting. Spent the rest of the evening watching anime (Trigun is AWESOME) and doing housework. Not a bad weekend.

Oh! Finished up Russell's Sea Without A Shore late last week and started City of Bones by Martha Wells. Though I enjoyed the former, I find I like Ms Wells' style better.

Plans for this week.

"Official" writing days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm going to the coffeeshop straight after work today to see if there's any space. If there is, I'll write for a couple of hours and spend the rest of the evening relaxing (if you call limited housework relaxing!).

May do the same for the other two sessions if Monday works out. Otherwise, I'll resort to my regular schedule.

I'm working a split shift on Thursday so I'll be going straight to the coffeeshop to write.

Workout schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. On Tuesday, I plan to attend the free hip hop class at Ballys down near South Coast Plaza. The class starts at 1900. It should be fun.

We'll have to plan when to go out for dinner. Maybe Thursday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?